rubber flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhett

New User
rhett
For everyone whos is PMing me on rubber tiles. Check this website.
Ultimate Systems, Ltd.
If you are truely interested in upgrading your current work space to a less fatigue more tool friendly and less noisey enviroment contact
cboarman@retekproducts.com
I ask that only motivated buyers contact Chris as he is a close friend and deals mainly with large sq ft orders.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
ahh yes sports floor! i have a couple pieces in the shop. i would like more but i am told its expensive. before i contact your friend is there a chance you could give a rough guess as to price per section or per SF? that would dictate how much i might order. it is great stuff! i got a piece in front of my lathe and one in front of the tablesaw. only problem i have with it is it doesnt sweep too well. what i have is textured. it was scrap on a sports complex job so i never knew who the supplier was.

thanks,

fred

sapwood

New User
Roger
Duh :BangHead: I grabbed some of that flooring when it was being installed at my health club. It was just funny shaped odds and ends pieces I have used under belt sander, etc., to reduce vibration. Never thought of using it as a antifatigue mat. May have a piece big enough to put on floor in front of work bench. It's amazing stuff. Soft to walk on, yet the big gorillas in the gym drop 50-100 lb dumbells on it everyday 8-O

Thanks,
Roger

rhett

New User
rhett
The rubber pavers which I have in my shop retail for about $6 a sq ft although I got them for a lot less:eusa_danc . A good option may be for a roll of rubber underlayment. I have been told you can get it for around $2 a sq ft and it would be seamless. PM me if you are seriously contemplating a purchase. I believe a truck routinely makes deliveries/pickups from the Charlotte area which could help out on freight. Rubber is very heavy!

ahh yes sports floor! i have a couple pieces in the shop. i would like more but i am told its expensive. before i contact your friend is there a chance you could give a rough guess as to price per section or per SF? that would dictate how much i might order. it is great stuff! i got a piece in front of my lathe and one in front of the tablesaw. only problem i have with it is it doesnt sweep too well. what i have is textured. it was scrap on a sports complex job so i never knew who the supplier was.

thanks,

fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS