RTP/Apex Lunch Bunch & Wood Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Considering the success of past meets . . . it's time to do it again. Don't cha think????

DavidF (aka Redcoat) has mentioned it a couple of times lately. I assume he has returned from CA?

So let the discussion begin. I'll start with suggesting Thursday or Friday in Apex or RTP. Heck, North Carolina Woodworker will be down Friday anyway and Steve will need a midday break :lol:

So newbies and repeat offenders are encouraged to join. :mrgreen:

Roger

DavidF

New User
David
sapwood said:
Considering the success of past meets . . . it's time to do it again. Don't cha think????

DavidF (aka Redcoat) has mentioned it a couple of times lately. I assume he has returned from CA?

So let the discussion begin. I'll start with suggesting Thursday or Friday in Apex or RTP. Heck, North Carolina Woodworker will be down Friday anyway and Steve will need a midday break :lol:

So newbies and repeat offenders are encouraged to join. :mrgreen:

Roger

Friday noon - Chilis???

DavidF

New User
David
sapwood said:
It's worked before . . . can't imagine why it won't work again ;-)

I can do it:icon_thum

Roger

I like to keep it simple:lol: I sent Amy one of the new members a PM she was interested in our lunches

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I believe I could "schedule" my presence in Apex on Friday. Which Chillis??

Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
DaveO said:
I believe I could "schedule" my presence in Apex on Friday. Which Chillis??

There's more than one?? I thought the one in the new complex by Lowes near the 55/64 junction

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
Do you meet in the parking lot, the lobby, or would I just follow the trail of sawdust to wherever table it leads????

sapwood

New User
Roger
FYI Tom,

David, Roger, Dave, Steve (in order of appearance . . . not importance :lol:)

EuroDRDS.jpg

Roger (yikes, even included my license number :oops:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom Dunn said:
Do you meet in the parking lot, the lobby, or would I just follow the trail of sawdust to wherever table it leads????

Just look around for a couple of ugly old guys and one handsome young one. See above picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Hay, what time for lunch? If we can make it LOML and I might show up if the satillite man gets done in time.

dick541

DaveO

New User
DaveO
12:00 Friday at the only Chillis in Apex, near the Lowe's off Hwy. 55 and Hwy. 64.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Guys, you know I usually would come to these, but this time I'd better not. I am on a very strict diet and there won't be anything there I can eat or drink. If my will power seems exceptionally strong that day, I may come for a minute and say hello.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Provided I can convince my in-laws to babysit - count me in! I look forward to meeting everyone.

DavidF

New User
David
SteveColes said:
Guys, you know I usually would come to these, but this time I'd better not. I am on a very strict diet and there won't be anything there I can eat or drink. If my will power seems exceptionally strong that day, I may come for a minute and say hello.

Steve!! It won't be the same.....I have the "Atkins friendly" bacon cheese burger with extra bacon, no fries (or chips as I would say!) - what could be healthier than that - A pint of guiness adds all the iron you need.....:lol: :drunken_s

sapwood

New User
Roger
Steve, hope you can come . . . we'll make David sit at a separate table. :lol:

Look forward to seeing some new faces tomorrow :mrgreen:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK, before the site goes down let's review

12:00 noon Friday 8/11 @ Chillis in Apex (Hwy. 55 & 64)

Looking for Nick, Roger, DavidF, DaveO and hopefully Tom, Dick and the LOHL, and Amy, and if the stars align properly we might be graced by the presence of Pappa Smurf.

I am looking forward to seeing old friends again and meeting new ones.
See y'all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS