Rowan, Iredell, Forsyth, Davidson, Cabarrus, area dinner. Date Set

How many will be with youi?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• four or more, send a pm to me if more.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would like to invite all that can come to Salisbury O'Charleys next Saturday night, September 25th at 7:00 PM for a dinner and woodworking fellowship. O'Charleys in Salisbury consistently has great food and tremendous service that have a fit for every budget. Please come out and join us. Reply here with a count of how many will be joining and I will reserve the tables for us. Bring the spouse, kids, and even the in laws. (My mother in law may join us):swoon:. I am including a poll to record the number of people that will attend.

TracyP

Tracy
Got a couple folks committed already. This is open to everyone not just the areas mentioned.

bwat

New User
Bill
This weekend is out for me. Wife's BD and children in town, sorry. Hope to make the next outing.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
We're hoping to make it, Tracy I'll call/email/PM/sky write a message for ya and let you know tomorrow. It depends on what plans develop for us.

arnie

New User
Arnie
Sorry Tracy,
I won't be able to make it due to health issues. Was looking forward to meeting some of the members.

Larry

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
:icon_cheers:wwink:

Tracy...looks like it'll be the 3 1/2 of us. :-D
:banana::banana::banana:

TracyP

Tracy
Just found out that they don't take reservations on Saturday. Guess I'll be getting there early:swoon:.
If I am already at a table just ask for the ncww group.

TracyP

Tracy
Sitting in the entrance waiting on friends to arrive. Wearing a ncww
Hat. And a yellow striped shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors