Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would like to get to know some of the local woodworkers in and around the Rowan county area and was just thinking about an early morning breakfast in Salisbury next Saturday the 26th of April. If anyone is interested please post here. I was thinking about maybe 9:00 or 9:30 in the AM. I think that there are about 17 members in Rowan county. Of course all would be invited if coming this way or passing through. I was thinking about Cracker Barrel but am open for suggestions.

Thanks for considering

Tracy

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Rowan County Area Breakfast

Mmmm, Cracker Barrel. Too bad I ain't close enough :sad1:

Dave:)

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL

last time i ate at that new crackle barrel. service and the food was not up to my expectation for the price and all. I do like the no smoking, gotta keep those nostrols safe. Who are the 17 members in rowan. i didnt know that many around,,jerry is the first to mind.

I'd like to apologize to the other 14 members from rowan county. n e 1 like to fish.

TracyP

Tracy

Click on members list, go to the right of the page and click on search members, click on advanced search, then scroll to county and enter your desired county, in this case Rowan. Scroll down and click search now, FivebyFive, will you be coming to breakfast? The resturant choice can be changed.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

Cracker Barrel pancakes rock ! I too, wish that Iwere closer.

Jimmy:)

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL

I wanna go, can I go not sure yet. wifey has to check her schedule. she works out at the dirt track and speedway and collosiem.

I"ll try the pancakes this time.

TracyP

Tracy

Any more Rowan county people gonna join us?

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User

I can handle that Tracy. Just post the final plans. Sat. morning is reserved for breakfast!!

Jerry

TracyP

Tracy

I can handle that Tracy. Just post the final plans. Sat. morning is reserved for breakfast!!

Jerry

I will post later in the week when I know the number coming. LOML's are certainly invited also.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member

Is it Rowan County only,I'm right near the 150/152 split in Mooresville.If so,where is the Cracker Barrel that you are talking about?Would love to meet more faces to go with the names.

Steve Martin

New User
Steve Martin

I plan to be there. Just let us know the time and place, though the Cracker Barrel is OK with me.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User

Is it Rowan County only,I'm right near the 150/152 split in Mooresville.If so,where is the Cracker Barrel that you are talking about?Would love to meet more faces to go with the names.

Greg---------The Cracker Barrel is off East Innes street near Walmart. I would think the breakfast is open to anyone that wants to come.

Jerry

BarryC

New User
Barry

Hey I think I can make it saturday for breakfast and a meet and greet! An old timers breakfast sounds pretty good to me!!!!

TracyP

Tracy

No, all members that can be there are invited, bring the wife if you want. Cracker barrel is at the corner of East Innes Street and I85 at the 76 exit just across the parking lot from Wal Mart. Would like to see you there.:wsmile:

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL

i wonder if we should call ahead, and have a section reserved?

I am going to the grave side memorial here in bout half an hour

I know someone there who worked for cracker barrel at one time, I'll ask her.

Wanna go fishing afterwards?????

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL

Cant go fishing on sat. last time i went on weekend..alot more people at lake.:XXfridge:

FIVEBYFIVE

New User
MICHAEL

Greg let me take ya down a long bumpy road, substancially more bumpy when ya get into Rowan.

Travel East on 150 to Jake Alexander
Turn Right on Jake Alexander
Turn Left onto Old Concord Rd (3rd light after crossing I85)
After one light, your lane will divide into a two lanes, merge into the right lane, and turn right onto Arlington (2nd rd, after lane change)
Turn right at walmart sign, then you will turn left at the end on the rd
theres crackle barrel.

TracyP

Tracy

I added a poll to this thread, please enter how many are coming so I can arrange seating. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS