Rocker Class is Scheduled: We have one opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
The class schedule has been finalized and we are rolling. We are looking for our final student to join us in our journey to rocker our woodworking worlds. To see an example of what you are making you can go here. My website is temporarily down. I have a couple more chairs to photograph, but this is a good example.

http://jsrwoodworking.com/photo_galleries/albums/Rocker1/

normal_Rocker1-Position4.jpg

Class Dates:
September 6-7
Oct 18-19
Nov. 8-9

Class starts at 8am and will run till we finish for the day both Saturday and Sunday. We are going once a month to make it easier on family people.

Class Cost: $750 (Template material provided)
Class Size: 4
Class Location: Hickory, NC (Woodguy1975's shop)
Skill Level Required: Beginner to Advanced (Anyone can do this)
Material Required: 70 bdft of 8/4 material. (Walnut provided by Woodguy for $400) (I provide all template material.)
Accomodations: One room is still available in my house/shop for guests to spend the night to save driving or hotel cost. Charge will be $25/person per night.

Tools Required: Basic shaping tools, router bits.

Here are pics from a couple previous students.... I think they will tell you there is nothing as satisfying as designing and building one of these. You create your own design fitted for you. I don't just teach the construction, I teach you how to design the chair for a custom fit.

DSC00703.JPG

for_sale.jpg

Please post if you are interested.

Thanks,

John

woodguy1975

New User
John
If you are in the area stop by for lunch. :)

Hey All,

Since class will be running in Hickory Sept. 6 and 7th I wanted to invite anyone who may be in the area to stop by and join the class for lunch on either day. Typically we go out for lunch on Saturday and Sunday we will order in or I'll hit the grill. :) It has been a long standing tradition that folks stop by during class.

If you want to make it and don't have directions to the shop just PM me.

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors