Rock On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
If any of you folks have pictures of rocking chairs you have built, and wouldn't mind sharing them (Especially you, Don, tuchwad) we'd really like to see them. We'd like to explore building some styles in addition to the ones we presently build.

All ideas and comments appreciated. Thanx.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Bump!
I know we have "rocker members" Reggie. walnutjerry has some beautiful rockers in his gallery that may give you some ideas. And Rocker also has some in his gallery. Also dtomasch has one here.

HTH,
Roger

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks, Roger. I'll check them out. You coming to the BBQ?

I'll probably miss the BBQ this time :crybaby2:
However, I've visited Mike's place . . . he is an awesome host with a wonderful family. Be sure to follow the directions closely or you may end up in Canada :lol:

Roger

Touchwood

New User
Don
If any of you folks have pictures of rocking chairs you have built, and wouldn't mind sharing them (Especially you, Don, tuchwad) we'd really like to see them. We'd like to explore building some styles in addition to the ones we presently build.

All ideas and comments appreciated. Thanx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Reggie,

I promise I'll post a few pics tomorrow. Just finished a file cabinet to match the "Black Walnut Desk" that Jeff posted for me. I have some Utile that I think I'll use for my next rocker.

Don

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi Reggie,

Here's a few pics of my rockers. The shot with two chairs in it shows small and medium sizes. The medium is in cherry. I build a large one too...for people 6' tall and over.

I have a bunch more pics..many showing work in progress. I'm going try and set up an album next week.

For those that saw the 'Black wanut desk" thread, I'm putting up some pics of it's companion file cabinet.

Take care,

Don

Law of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Attachments

• CIMG0918.jpg
    CIMG0918.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 182
  • CIMG0924.jpg
    CIMG0924.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 166
  • CIMG1139.jpg
    CIMG1139.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 170
  • CIMG0880.jpg
    CIMG0880.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 157
  • CIMG0895.jpg
    CIMG0895.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 168
  • CIMG0887.jpg
    CIMG0887.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 172
  • CIMG1016.jpg
    CIMG1016.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 167

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Don, my admiration for your work has just gone way up! Man, those are beautiful chairs. Way beyond my capability at this point. Let's see that desk and file cabinet soon!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I have a bunch more pics..many showing work in progress. I'm going try and set up an album next week.

Don

Don, it takes no longer to upload the pictures to your album than it does to make them attachments in a thread. That is really some beautiful work, the photo gallery would really benefit from having them listed. Once used as an attachment, they can't be posted again in another thread :crybaby2:
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS