RIP Joe Scharle

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Yes, Joe will be sorely missed. Deepest condolences to the family and close friends. RIP old friend.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Oh, that hits hard.
Joe was a good man and a great wood worker, he contributed a lot to our discussions.
He will be missed.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Mark, I am sorry for your loss. Joe did a lot to make NCWW, along with its members, better.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear that. Kristen and family, my deepest condolences.

Last edited:

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member
Joe was a great contributor to NCWW. Held a number of workshops and enjoyed sharing his knowledge and love of routers!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Joe was an amazing guy and I'll always remember his quiet but very knowledgeable demeanor -- very innovative and a great contributor to these pages. He will be sorely missed.

My sincerest condolences to Kristen and the Scharle family and to all of his many friends and colleagues.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Joe will surely be missed. Sharing his innovative router jigs through workshop sessions and his terrific sense of humor was always considered huge contributions to the success of this website.

Prayers to his wife Dianne and his four daughters

RIP Joe

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow, I’m truly sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to the family.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I too will miss Joe - a GREAT guy and always so helpful.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Indeed, Joe was one of the really good guys; when I was setting up my first shop he was very helpful and encouraging...he will be missed.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS