Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
ScottM has reported a post.

Reason:
The post is fine and hopefully I am over reacting but his tone to me is political. Let's just keep an eye on him.
Forum: User Announcements
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: oldhippie1951
Original Content:
There is another "contest" that's in November that we ALL need to get out to vote! It's also followed by a very big "contest" in 2012.

Depending on where you live and what's required for you to get out to vote, do so. Double check to see if your voter registration is up to date NOW. Don't wait. Take a neighbor or friend to the polling place when you go. This is VERY important this year.

Oh, and vote in the calendar contest too.:mrgreen:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is only a civic comment for now, but we all know what it will precipitate.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Perhaps a gentle remind of the policies regarding politic is in order. He is a new member and may not know. His post is apolitical, but perhaps he can be edjucated as to how such comment often go astray. (Also why dilute the calender contest reason for the original post?)

sushinutnc

New User
Mike
Reported Item

sushinutnc has also reported this item.

Reason:
I believe the political overtones surpass the no politics policy re: acceptability ('There are also exceptions to this rule. A post suggesting that people vote or otherwise participate in the political process is quite acceptable.')

Please advise, if the post meets acceptable use policy, so I can engage in an equally "acceptable" response on the forum. ;)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
My Pm

Firstly, welcome to NCWW. We are excited that you have joined our little corner of the ww net. Although I would like to ask that you read the site policies regarding politics and religion. They are simply not allowed here. Here is a link to the site policies. Please consider editing your post to remove the political content. I would rather you take the politics out of your post than an admin or moderator do it. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Glennbear

Glenn
Since the contest has concluded and the post in question might precipitate unacceptable replies I have taken the liberty of closing the thread. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS