Recent carvings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Been a while since I posted my carvings .Here is some recent works .
I am available for individual instruction and small groups .
Thanks
Mitch
DSC00037-001.JPGDSC00307-001.JPGDSC00281-001.JPGDSC00017-001.JPGDSC00002-001.JPG

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
WOW Bob, those look life-like!

AWESOME work!!!!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Bob has accepted my invitation to talk to the Western NC Woodworkers Association at our May 10th meeting to show us how he manages to find these beautiful creatures in blocks of wood! It is truly magnificent work and we look forward to seeing him.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bob has accepted my invitation to talk to the Western NC Woodworkers Association at our May 10th meeting to show us how he manages to find these beautiful creatures in blocks of wood! It is truly magnificent work and we look forward to seeing him.
I wish I could come to see you guys and meet Bob, unfortunatly I will (as usual) be out of town!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
GEEZ Bob - they are so lifelike, I expect them to fly away!

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Here is my most recent creation a ruddy duck drake in spring plumage .The ear tufts are prominent in spring .This little guy is carved from North Carolina Tupelo .
Mitch

Attachments

• DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    239.5 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 190

llucas

luke
Senior User
Bob ( Mitch)...what exactly is NC tupelo....I have heard black gum or sour gum referred to as tupelo....is that what you are using? ... AND so I won't be using the wrong salutation, which do you prefer Bob or Mitch?

Luke

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Bob ( Mitch)...what exactly is NC tupelo....I have heard black gum or sour gum referred to as tupelo....is that what you are using? ... AND so I won't be using the wrong salutation, which do you prefer Bob or Mitch?

Luke

NC Tupelo is swamp tupelo that grows here in NC . Some call it black gum tupelo.
As far a names go. Bob is fine.

MGriffies

New User
Marc
Looks real to me and got me scrambling for my shotgun! Awesome carvings plus your other photos on your website!!!
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS