Raleigh Woodcraft- Full time position available

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Hello all,[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]I am looking for a full time employee. Interested and qualified persons should have a strong woodworking background, be customer service oriented, and enjoy sharing their woodworking experience with others. Retail experience will be considered a plus. Excellent people skills are required. If you are interested and would like to further discuss the possibility of employment, please telephone, fax, e-mail, or mail your resume, or stop by the store to apply. [/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Tom Ferone[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Manager[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Woodcraft[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]6582 Glenwood Ave[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]Raleigh, NC 27612[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]P 919-781-1911[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]F 919-781-1980[/FONT]
[FONT=IMMPHH+Arial]wc532@netpath.net[/FONT]

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great opportunity for someone :icon_thum
Surrounded by tools and woodworkers all day . . . not to mention those cool embroidered Woodcraft shirts :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, you get to see SteveC everyday too :lol:

Roger

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
for me, this would be one of those jobs where the paycheck never makes it out the door

:-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
What does a full time position pay at Woodcraft?

Not much once you walk out of the store with all the tools you "have" to have, and some you just couldn't leave there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I am very interested in the answer to that question myself. But I doubt that Tom would be willing to say in a open forum, or could because I am sure it is based on experience.
Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Not much once you walk out of the store with all the tools you "have" to have, and some you just couldn't leave there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually I am very interested in the answer to that question myself. But I doubt that Tom would be willing to say in a open forum, or could because I am sure it is based on experience.

You're right Dave. I would just have them put my paycheck on account and I would spend against it. :eusa_danc

MikeH

New User
Mike
It's amazing how many tools I "have" to have. My wife just shakes her head when I start talking about the tools I "need". :rolf:

T

toolferone

You are correct sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS