Raleigh KD Lumber run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Hey Pete come on out to one of the lumber runs, pick you out some pretty lumber to build some furniture out of.

Thanks

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
still got too much in the shop, though getting closer to a design the LOML likes, for a bedroom set, and a neat japanese style coffee table / shoe bench sort of thing.... may have to make two!

J

jeff...

still got too much in the shop, though getting closer to a design the LOML likes, for a bedroom set, and a neat japanese style coffee table / shoe bench sort of thing.... may have to make two!

Is there such a thing as too much wood? I don't think there is... :-D

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
So if I ordered 30 ft of maple and 30 ft of walnut I owe you $223? Also, if I have a choice I really like to bookmatch. Thanks and let me know how to pay or I will pay when I pick up in Raleigh.

Jeff

gator

George
Corporate Member
Jeff -

Put me down for 23.255813953 BF of 4/4 walnut. Thats $100 worth. Probably doesn't need mentioning, but as little sapwood as possible. Maybe this commission won't back out on me due to time.

George

J

jeff...

So if I ordered 30 ft of maple and 30 ft of walnut I owe you $223? Also, if I have a choice I really like to bookmatch. Thanks and let me know how to pay or I will pay when I pick up in Raleigh.

Jeff

Hey Jeff when the time approaches - I'll send out a PM with your estimated total.

Thanks

J

jeff...

Jeff -

Put me down for 23.255813953 BF of 4/4 walnut. Thats $100 worth. Probably doesn't need mentioning, but as little sapwood as possible. Maybe this commission won't back out on me due to time.

George

I'll get as close as I can, if I'm off a little bit I'll throw in a bucket of sawdust to make up the difference :lol:

J

jeff...

Jeff -

George

Got you down for ~ 25 BF there George.

Thanks

lottathought

New User
Michael
I am trying to decide what to get.
I am going to be making some picture frames and a display for a tapestry my in-laws sent me for my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS