Raffle Ticket/Scholarship Donation Issues

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I purchased tickets Friday APR8. I have not received my numbers, and the charge has no appeared on my credit card.

wsrhue

wyattspeightrhue
User
I purchased tickets Friday APR8. I have not received my numbers, and the charge has no appeared on my credit card.
I have been unable to purchase tickets, tried two different cards and I even switched browsers, kept getting a failure notice

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tom, I'm no wizard on this but everything on the buy tickets form has to exactly match the credit card information on record. For example you can't use "Rd." when the credit card information on record has "Road". DAMHIK!

Everything has to match.

When my ticket purchases haven't actualized it's always been a lack of match. Your situation may be different. So, have you contacted your CC company to see if there is some issue?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have been unable to purchase tickets, tried two different cards and I even switched browsers, kept getting a failure notice
I just bought another ten and had no issues. Just like what Gene stated, everything has to match. Please try again

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Are you inserrting spaces in credit card number? Enter the credit card as one long number.

Last edited:

mdbuntyn

Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm still having a problem using my credit card—debit card works for some reason. My billing address is a PO Box, but I've also tried my physical address (both of which are older than the card). This is the only website that I have ever had an issue with.

I finally called my credit card company and was told that they aren't declining the card. They insisted that the issue is with the payment system that we use.

mikeh74

New User
Mike
I attempted to buy some more tickets and received an error. Waited a minute and it worked. Not sure what the issue was as I didn't change anything.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Things in the address should be without punctuation and in mixed case. Should be like "Rd" and not "Rd." or "RD". Also make sure your zip is correct and only use the 5-digit zip.

Last edited:

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
worked fine for me just now. i did have to use just 5 digit zip code when browser pre-filled with the -and 4 extra digits it gave an error

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
I just purchased tickets without any problems.
Had e-mail with my numbers in 2-3 minutes.
I hope I can be as lucky as I was last year.
Yes, I have a reserved seat next to Donn, just like last year. lol.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS