Raffle Rumble Ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
In the past a few folks grumbled about the Kreg router table raffle winner posting it for sale . . . not that they had any reason. But undoubtedly some winners of this year's raffle will do the same. It's a valid and reasonable thing to do.

Should we do something proactive to negate the potential whiners?
Frankly, I'm not sure we should, but wanted to toss out the question for feedback/suggestions :dontknow:

Roger

woodArtz

New User
Bob
It's unfortunate that some folks whined last go 'round. I don't think we can stop whiners... that's what they do for kicks. Since we have opened the raffle to non-members (I'm not whining), we do have the potential for a non-member winner. Thus we may have members whining over non-members winning :gar-Bi. I say, so what, but I guess I should be more sensitive.

If we focus on the raffle proceeds and the benefits to the membership, we may disarm potential whiners... I did say "may" :wink_smil.

Mi due centesimi...

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I was one that was initially concerned, but after thinking about it. It was his, fair and square to do whatever he wanted to do with it. I think we let the chips fall where they may. If someone wins the Kapex, and decides to sell it then it is their right. I just hope the corporation benefits from this raffle.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
We know no matter what happens someone will whine. Let them. Who ever wins it is theirs to do with whatever they want. They can use it, sell it, donate it back, or even throw it in the lake. Well maye not the latter. Also on the sale of tickets to non-members I don't believe we ever had that restriction. We just did not advertise it the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS