Quick update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm sorry to hear about that bro. But I'm very glad that she is doing better. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You all will certainly be in our prayers. :icon_thum

b4man

New User
Barbara
Robert,
I too just read about Debra and am sorry I didn't respond sooner. Glad she's improving but hate she's gone through it. Sending my best wishes and prayers for you both.

Barbara

sawduster

New User
Robert
You folks are very kind :embaresse thanks so much for the good wishes and offers of help :icon_thum
By nature Debra and I are pretty private people and tend to keep our challenges to ourselves
No need for anyone to be concerned about " timeliness " in their responses . I appreciate everyone's concern and have shared all comments with Debra as well.
" You got a pretty kewl group of friends there " she says :eusa_danc
" family " I responded

.........'course I already know this :banana:

Things are progressing well and we are now down to a 4" bandage in stead of the huge " diaper " we were using before

thanks again folks ........you ROCK !! :notworthy:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Wow that is sad to hear when things like this come up, But sure glad we have people that know how to help.

Glad she is doing better.

Time and family are precious!

RickC

New User
Rick
Glad to hear shop widow is doing better! I am sure it has been quite a burden on you as well, watching someone you care for go through that. Hope you are doing better as she heals.

Rick

cc194217

New User
Mark
Hope she gets better... I cracked my L4 (spine) a few years back...took about 6 months till I could actually do normal things.. tell her to rest and rest... but mild exercise will help her recovery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS