Proud To Be A Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis, "gotcha6" today. It was a short meeting but a friendly one. We met at Concord Mills Mall so I could get the two portable gazebos that he has for the picnic. I just wanted to say it was my pleasure to meet Dennis and I think it is super that he is willing to let us use his gazebo's even though he will not be able to attend the picnic. This is what I love so much about this site. THE TRUE SPIRIT OF NCWOODWORKER.NET was very evident to me today. I am proud to be a member. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis, "gotcha6" today. It was a short meeting but a friendly one. We met at Concord Mills Mall so I could get the two portable gazebos that he has for the picnic. I just wanted to say it was my pleasure to meet Dennis and I think it is super that he is willing to let us use his gazebo's even though he will not be able to attend the picnic. This is what I love so much about this site. THE TRUE SPIRIT OF NCWOODWORKER.NET was very evident to me today. I am proud to be a member. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

I am proud that both of y'all are members...this is what makes this site a great thing. Dennis can't come to the picnic :cry_smile but is still willing to help out, and you went out of your way to pick up some stuff that he's loaning to make the picnic better for all those who can attend :thumbs_up:eusa_clap:gar-Bi:gar-Bi
It don't get much better than that :icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

Dave:)

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS