Pony Express NE Raleigh to Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Rick I live in Clayton...we can meet in Raleigh sometime this weekend. I am working in downtown Durham during the week if that helps. Give me a call

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
To update everybody, I won the auction for the 24" T- square and that is somewhere in Raleigh. I do not want to take advantage of anybody's good nature but I would love to kill two birds with one stone as we say. I need to find out how to get to Jeremy Scuteri to get it from him. I do need to pay tonight but that will be early so if anybody lives near him please let me know. This is getting complicated and I apologize for that.
Greg

kclark

New User
Kevin
I apologize. I meant to call to schedule to bring it back from Raleigh to Kannapolis, but I was in class all day yesterday and I wound up leaving about 9:40 pm last night to come home (got home shortly before midnight) and I got to Mebane when it hit me that I forgot to call to arrange pickup. I hope someone else can assist. I do apologize, it was a long day yesterday.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
First thing I need to do now is to get both items with the same person.Jeremy has the 24" T square and WHO has the sprayer right now?What's on second, I don't know is on third.....little off subject, sorry! I'm going to the Pavilion on friday night for DMB so that's out and I'm leaving on saturday morning to start the process of settling my dad's estate and clean out his house so I will be gone 10 days or so. If we get it somewhere while I'm gone I'll catch up to it when I get back. I'm not sure I'll have internet access. Talk to you all soon,
Greg

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I still have the sprayer. I have had it for over a week. No one has called to meet up.Sounds like you might need to drive up and get your prize !!!!!!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Dirk,
just might be the best and easiest for all involved. I will need to wait till I get back though. I just have too much on my plate right at the moment.
Greg

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I am back from my trip and would love to request one more time for some assistance getting these two items back near Mooresville,NC. If we can get her done soon that would be cool. If not, I will drive up to wherever they are currently located. Lets see what develops.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Last try to see if anybody is coming my way ,Mooresville, from the Raleigh area.Dirk and Jeremy have a few items that I need to get me hands on.
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS