Pony Express NE Raleigh to Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I nabbed a prize at the picnic and now I need to get it from Phil's house in Raleigh to points west, ultimately, Mooresville. If anybody is coming to Lake Norman area, Charlotte, Salisbury or even Concord for the race please get back to me and we can try and set something up.
Thanx in advance, Greg

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
we are bringing it......Get up with Raymond next week...I will give it to him on Sat

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dirk, Woodman2K (Greg) has gotten in touch with me. He just has seen my bill for the haul yet. :gar-La;

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Well I need to bring this front and center again as the outreach event that Raymond was going to pick up my item at has been canceled. Again, if anybody is going near Phil's in Raleigh and is coming West towards Mooresville, Charlotte, Salisbury,etc,etc please get with me.
Greg

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Not sure if anyone is nears phils that is going to to inlay workshop tomorrow but I'll be at the workshop tomorrow and then headed to Charlotte on Monday. Anyone near Phil going to Bill's shop tomorrow?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Rick I actually have the sprayer. We could meet somewhere Sunday and pass the baton!!!!! PM me if that interests you.

Last edited:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Rick,
If I can meet somebody over the weekend please let me know. I will gladly meet you anywhere in Charlotte. Get with me and I'll pass some contact info to you.
Thanx,Greg

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I'm in Zebulon tonight, (Sunday) and will be heading back to Albemarle tomorrow afternoon. If Phil can meet me somewhere on my way back through Raleigh tomorrow, I'm happy to provide the transport. I'm in my truck. What is the item?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Reggie I have the sprayer. It will be in my truck today and I will be in downtown Durham. My cell is 919-819-6848

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Kevin, Not that I'm aware of .I'm not sure who has it but you could call Dirk . He's the last post to say he had it. PM me if you get your hands on it. I'm close to Kannapolis.
Greg

Last edited:

Ralrick

New User
Rick
Reggie I have the sprayer. It will be in my truck today and I will be in downtown Durham. My cell is 919-819-6848

Dirk - sorry I couldn't connect on Sunday. I am planning to come back to Charlotte next week as well. Are you up in the Raleigh/Cary area at all this week Thursday or Friday? or Next Mon/Tuesday? I'm coming back to Charlotte next Wednesday 6/1.

Rick

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I do want to say that I will be temporarily unavailable after May 28 for 10 days or so due to a death in the family. Hopefully we can get this done before the weekend.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Greg, if you are out of packet next week and cannot make the meet with Rick (Ralrick), I can meet with him and hold until your return. We can always work something out - one way or another.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Raymond,
Sounds good and Thank You for the effort on your part. I've got a lot going on and I'm not looking forward to dealing with what I need to attend to next week. Whenever the sprayer gets close to me I'm sure I'll end up with it.
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors