Picnic update May 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
With one week to go before we have to confirm the food order with the vendor we have signed up.

Total NCWW Signed up: 57
Total Guests: 64
Grand total: 121

Were we are lacking in the number of folks that have signed up to bring picnic items. On Monday coming I will start pushing for any specific items that appear lacking. In the meantime, we need the BoD to starting pushing folks whenever the opportunity presents itself.

M

McRabbet

I'll fill in with more rolls (both hamburg and hot dog styles), just tell me what we need. I can also bring something else if it is needed, but it will just be not homemade. Unfortunately, my daughter told me last night that she cannot come, so reduce the guest count by two.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I will bring my table in addition to the coolers I listed. I will make a president's message today and push the picnic.

Doug

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
read -
I've been holding off signing up, trying to see if Robin will be able to make it or not.
Will bring whatever is needed, best if not food related unless it's something that needs to set up :gar-Bi

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
For folks "kitchen challenged" there is a Harris Teeter and a Walmart within a 1/2 mile of the picnic site. :rolf:

My comments were not directed at anyone here but a general observation based on the number people who signed up to attend verses the number signed up to bring items. I know we do not require folks to contribute.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry for the late reply. It's been one of those weeks... :swoon: I'll check out the list and will be happy to pick up something on the way that we are in need of. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors