Picnic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
This is mainly for ScottM but I'll post it here rather than do the PM thing. I just saw, and clicked on, the picnic banner and read the thread announcing the picnic. When I spoke with the park & recretion dept. about booking the Chapel Hill site, I didn't think about the possibility of a lumber run. so I don't know the park & recreation's position on something like that being held on site. I know it was not allowed at Jordon Lake. Scott, you might want to call Andrea Judge at 968-2784 to check with her on the policy. Sorry I didn't think of it sooner. :embaresse

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks....I will try to get hold of her tomorrow since it is after 5:00. BTW did you submit the fees to Travis?

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
One other thing Scott. If you would like to use the pictures I previously posted of the park to promote the picnic, please feel free to do so. Pictures of the play area might be of interest to those with small children.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Talked to Andrea on the subject of lumber run. A swap meet should be OK but as far as selling anything she has to clear it with a higher authority.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
CH has approved our swap meet and lumber run provided we do not sell anything to the general public. Forward we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS