Picnic number up to 139 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey All,

The number of responses to the picnic so far is 139:eusa_danc. If you haven't decided to go yet, don't be shy, it will be NC woodworkings event of the year.

Remember : NCWOODWORKER.NET ROCKS !
Don't forget that all of us together are what makes this site Great !

See you there,
Jimmy:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'm really looking forward to it Jimmy!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I think I recruited a friend to go up there with me, so you might want to make that number 140. ;-)

Trent :-D

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
Need to look into what who is bringing, we will bring some deviled eggs, NO horse radish.
dick

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Blasphemer!!!!!!! I might just have to make my own Deviled Eggs with Horseradish this year, and we'll see who has some left. Although my Red, White, and Blue desert seems to go away quickly every year. I might have to get the wife fixin' extra early this year :lol::lol:

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
We're up to 145 people :eusa_danc. Steve said lists for food and other things would be put out as soon as we get closer to the picnic and a better guess can be made of total amount of people attending.

jsjordan

New User
Joel Jordan
I am planning to bring my homemade banana pudding. :eusa_dancOf course, I will have to make sure there are also barbecue and sweet tea available because it is illegal to have a picnic in North Carolina without these three key ingredients!! :wink_smil

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I am planning to bring my homemade banana pudding. :eusa_dancOf course, I will have to make sure there are also barbecue and sweet tea available because it is illegal to have a picnic in North Carolina without these three key ingredients!! :wink_smil

Joel,
I can't wait for the food lists to start coming out, I know that there's gonna be pig and sweet tea, but the banana pudding is the 'coup de grace'.

I'm starting to drool:-D

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Hope we have enough food, with that many people. Although we can always go to the Golden Corral if we're still hungry afterwards :)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jimmy,

I tried to go and add a person onto the poll but I couldn't figure it out. Anyhow, my dad is going to join us for the picnic. He doesn't have a lot of wwing experience, but he is a really good person to talk to and is looking forward to it. :-D

Trent

cskipper

Cathy
Jimmy,

I tried to go and add a person onto the poll but I couldn't figure it out. Anyhow, my dad is going to join us for the picnic. He doesn't have a lot of wwing experience, but he is a really good person to talk to and is looking forward to it. :-D

Trent

It looks like you choose edit the poll, go to the option that you want to change (probably easiest to go to option 1 and just add one). Delete the current number in that option and replace it with the new number. The save the poll. HTH.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
We're up to 172 people:icon_thum. Not bad, we've picked up 33 people in the last 10 days. Anymore takers ?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Well it looks like we have just about hit our max. After almost another week we gained just one, and the number has settled at 173:eusa_danc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS