Picnic Menu - List updated 5/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
In only a few weeks, we are going to have a great picnic. NCWW is providing great hot dogs and hamburgers and awesome baby back ribs from Shane's rib shack. We have over 80 signed up already and we are hoping for a bunch more. The weather forecast is perfect. Everybody needs to make this.

Here is the list of what folks are bringing - please add to this. I would hate to have anybody go home hungry - not a chance.

Reply with what you can add and I will update daily

We have somewhere between 70 to 90 folks coming - I sure would like to add you to the below list

Here is a chance to show you know how to make things without wood

Salads and Sides

Green saladRonJ103

Cole SlawBerta

Tater saladcpw

Three bean saladMike Davis

Broccoli slawTim Sherwood

FriutCarved Tones

Devilled eggsClifford

Bavarian sauerkrautPhil Supdated 5/12

Bean soupAcelectricadded 5/6

TBDNCTurneradded 5/7

Boston Baked BeansOldetoolworkshopadded 5/7

Potato saladTonypsadded 5/12

Deviled eggsTonypsadded 5/12

?

?
Desserts

Triple chocolate browniesRonJ103

CakeBobby G

Banana puddingBill Clemmons

TBDSteve H

TBDLefty Tom

Pineapple upside down cakeKenofCary

TBDNCTurneradded 5/7

BrowniesTonypsadded 5/12

Strawberries/cake drizzled in chocolatePhil Sadded 5/12

Cheesecake slicesGlennbearadded 5/16

?
Other

Drinks and IceCharles Lent

CondimentsMcRabbit

Hot dog chiliClifford

BunsBertaadded 5/6

BunsWoodman2Kadded 5/7

3 gallons of sweet tea and chipsPartmanadded 5/16

Last edited:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Re: Picnic Menu

Phil,
put me down for several packs of buns for HD's and Burgers. Do you have a number of packs needed? What else is needed at this point?
Greg

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

WOW. We are up to 91 folks coming. Please everybody try to push this up over 100.

Still need to hear what folks want to bring - Please check the list and fill in the gaps. Respond anyway, anywhere you want and I will add you to the list

Thanks

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

Greg, I really do not know how to answer. Many people want to have burgers and dogs and then we will also have baby back ribs. I just do not know the ratio.

Phil,
put me down for several packs of buns for HD's and Burgers. Do you have a number of packs needed? What else is needed at this point?
Greg

Glennbear

Glenn
Re: Picnic Menu - List updated 5/7

We seem to have two "what you bringing? " threads going on so I will post here also..........assorted cheesecake slices.:wsmile:

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
In addition to the soda, bottled water, Arizona tea, and Ice my wife just said that she is making a pasta salad for the picnic. I thought this was a good idea since no one else seems to be bringing any. Whenever she makes this for us it always seems that we get to eat pasta salad leftovers for a week or more, so I think there will be plenty for everybody.

Charley

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
If I can avoid a work situation in the morning I will be bringing some more nanner puddin and some bottled water. Still up in the air until the AM. Hoping to be there...........

cpw

New User
Charles
In addition to the tater salad I'm bringing sliced tomatoes and onions for the burgers and a few diced onions for the doggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS