Pens for the Troops - 2nd mailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
At the Klingspor show, we turned pens, we talked, we joked... Steve threatened me with a roughing gouge.... :rolf:. At the end of the day we all had a great time, and came away with some nice pens. I received another mailing today, and was waiting on this before I posted this picture. This is the 2nd mailing of pens, my shipping department (aka the LOML) will be sending these out tomorrow. Unless my count is wrong, I see 43 more pens to ship out. That is 112 pens total. I think this project has been a very good success, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you all, I am sure these pens will be well received.

Without further babbling from me.. here is the final picture....

PA312987.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, those are some good looking pens. Thanks to everyone who turned them, we've made quite an effort and I am sure that every pen will be appreciated.
Way to go NCwoodworker :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

J

jeff...

WOW it's great you all support our troops. They really need it, expecially in light of the political comment made today.

Thank you for supporting our troops :icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy
I am so proud to be part of a group who so enthusiastically rallied behind this project. Thanks to everyone who turned pens, volunteered blanks, kits, or assistance in shipping, and to Clay for organizing the whole process. Great job!:eusa_clap

Monty

New User
Monty
Awesome!!! That's a great collection of pens, and I know we had a great time doing it (at least at the show). I know several people got their start in pen turning as a result of this program. Thanks to all who provided blanks for this event - we had plenty to go around, and it was fun experimenting with all those different types of wood.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great work NCWWers! :icon_thum I know a lot of effort went into this project and the results are documented by the photos.

Thanks to all who participated. I didn't, but I certainly enjoyed watching those who did and appreciate gesture. :eusa_clap

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS