PE Request - Mooresville to Raleigh/Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
I am taking Greg (Woodman2k) up on his generous offer of a vintage Craftsman TS fence. It's a small one without the rails (which I gotta go shopping for since mine are a little different). Anyway, please post or PM if you can haul it some or all the way.

Thanks!

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
if anyone can get it to greensboro/winston-salem area, I can take it into Cary this weekend.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be in Hickory Fri and Sat. If someone can get it to me I can bring it back.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Sounds like we have a plan.
hateam.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together!

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Thanks guys!

Jim Roche

jim
User
Hey Andy,
If you could get donater to get the fence to the Hampton inn (at the intersection of I-77 and arrowood Dr) I could bring it back for you. I am going to be in Charlotte on Monday and Tuesday for a meeting. I would be glad to bring it back for you. If you can arrange it, send me an email @ james.roche@kraft.com or you can call me @ 919637-7835. Thx, Jim

M

McRabbet

Jim -- the mission was accomplished on Saturday, but thanks for your offer -- the giver (Woodman2K) brought the fence to the Klingspor event in Hickory this weekend and ScottM took it back with him to Cary where CarvedTones also lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors