PE request from Raleigh to Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
This is a request for somebody with a pickup,at least a 6 foot bed to bring a lumber rack from Tom (toolferone) down to Mooresville or somewhere close.Tom needs it out asap and I'm on 12 hour shifts this week and next week.Any kind of assistance will be much appreciated.
Thanx,Greg

Dragon

New User
David
I hear your new plant manager is a really nice guy and looking to win friends and influence people. I've got his number if you want to call him.?!
:rotflm::banana::crossedlips::slap:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Your gonna take this to a place neither of us wants to go to:BangHead:.Don't wear that gloat of yours out,I might have to pass him a note from you stating how much you UTC prisoners (I know,I worked for them) miss um him um!

David, don't wear this out or I will pass out your address at work :qleft7::qright5:,and that will not be pretty!:XXfridge:

Dragon

New User
David
Your gonna take this to a place neither of us wants to go to:BangHead:.Don't wear that gloat of yours out,I might have to pass him a note from you stating how much you UTC prisoners (I know,I worked for them) miss um him um!

David, don't wear this out or I will pass out your address at work :qleft7::qright5:,and that will not be pretty!:XXfridge:
:rotflm::rotflm:
I couldn't resist that one.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I'm desperately trying to keep this one going.Tom needs this thing moved and my work schedule prevents me from getting there during the week.Help,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS