PE request from Cary to Mooresville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Anybody coming or going from Cary to Mooresville or areas close by.I've got something coming from "Vetteman9956" aka Brad Ports and need to get it down to somewhere close to Mooreville.
Any assistance will be much appreciated.
Greg

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Greg,

I'm not sure this will help or not.... I'm heading to Cary on Saturday morning to Scott's to make a pickup. I'm also trying to work out a PE from here (Durham) to Charlotte to do a swap with Tim in Charlotte. That's not made much progress yet but we're still hoping something will turn up, If not I'm sure we could make the exchange at the picnic. Depending on the size (and how big a hurry you're in I could at least get it to Durham then the 4 of us could keep our ears open for the durham/charlotte leg...

Travis

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Travis,
Which Scott are we talking about? I believe I can get the item over to Scott Smith in New Hill if that is who you are refering to.Brad also lives close to Scott M so that is also a possibility.I need to get ahold of Brad and see if I can pay him via Paypal so It's taken care of by this weekend.I'll get back with you later in the evening.
Thanx for the offer,
Greg

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Is it something not too big? I live about a mile from Brad and I will be headed out to the mountains in a couple of weeks, but there are some complications. I will be driving a van full of impatient people (of which I will admittedly be one) to Beech Mountain, so we will be turning off on 421. If it is something in a box smaller than a suitcase and someone can meet me along the route on either Wednesday morning or Friday afternoon (yeah, I spoil my kids; they have no idea what a weekend lift line looks like). I can help with it.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Travis
If your going out to Scott Smith's. I can run it out there. I have my trailer out there and need some eggs too.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm heading to ScottM's, will be there Saturday morning around 10AM. I'm coming from Durham so it wouldn't be a big deal to make another stop nearby.

That being said, I can only get the merchandise back to Durham in the near future but hopefully it won't be too long before it finds a ride from Durham to Charlotte with my stuff for Tim....

How big is it?

Travis

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
If somebody can get it from Brad to the shop crawl ,Ed Nelson will be up there and can bring it back to Charlotte for me.I have phone numbers so PM me if anybody can pull this off.I don't know what shops or who is participating so its a guess for me.
Greg

nelsone

New User
Ed
If somebody can get it from Brad to the shop crawl ,Ed Nelson will be up there and can bring it back to Charlotte for me.I have phone numbers so PM me if anybody can pull this off.I don't know what shops or who is participating so its a guess for me.
Greg

Brad, we'll be coming across I40 to 70. We can meet on the way back. It'll be sometime Friday afternoon evening. I also have to stop in Garner to pick something up. PM me your number and I call Saturday.

Jim Roche

jim
User
Have you guys got this worked out yet? I may be heading down to Greenville, SC and could possibly help out. Let me know. Thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors