Passenger Car Tires Deal _ Need New Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Looking for a "KillerDeal" for Tires (Wifes Car)

60-70k miles rated

Radials

Size: P215/60 R17 -95T

Any sales ( 3 for 1) etc........ Or Dealer recommends in Greater Cary/Raleigh area?

Thanks

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Matt, spend 25 bucks on a membership in the Farm Bureau Federation, and it entitles you to buy tires at their TBA subsidiary. Every tire that I've bought there has cost 20 - 35% less than the next most inexpensive one that I could find.

Their in-house brand is Jetzon and is US Made.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Although I have never bought from them, I find tirerack to be a great resource for pricing and analyzing needs and types of tires. :icon_thum

Roger

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Here you go:
Discount Tire Direct $60 Rebate with Purchase of a Set of 4 BFGoodrich Tires

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1841253

HTH.

Pinwu

Matt, spend 25 bucks on a membership in the Farm Bureau Federation, and it entitles you to buy tires at their TBA subsidiary. Every tire that I've bought there has cost 20 - 35% less than the next most inexpensive one that I could find.

Although I have never bought from them, I find tirerack to be a great resource for pricing and analyzing needs and types of tires. :icon_thum

Roger

Thanks all !

I will be doing my research (with info provided) tonight and making a decision by EOB tomorrow!

So far, I've found a 3 for 1 deal with Firestone. Well under $500 (wheel balance, etc.) out the door!

Wish me luck!

Matt

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I got a great deal on Cooper brand tires (bought mine at White's tire co in Wilson). Might pay to check them out. They are a top notch tire. I got four LT245/75R16 load rated E, weather tread tires (usually much more expensive than passenger car tires) for $406 mounted, balanced, brass valve stems last year, and then got a $50 rebate from Cooper on top of that. Tires are performing very well after about 10k hard miles and give me great traction. At the time, BF Goodrich would have cost me $550, Goodyear and Bridgestone about $600 and Michelins about $800.

The nearest dealers to you would probably be Rocky Mount (Colony tire) or Wilson (White's Tire).

Go

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I got a great deal on Cooper brand tires (bought mine at White's tire co in Wilson). Might pay to check them out. They are a top notch tire. I got four LT245/75R16 load rated E, weather tread tires (usually much more expensive than passenger car tires) for $406 mounted, balanced, brass valve stems last year, and then got a $50 rebate from Cooper on top of that. Tires are performing very well after about 10k hard miles and give me great traction. At the time, BF Goodrich would have cost me $550, Goodyear and Bridgestone about $600 and Michelins about $800.

The nearest dealers to you would probably be Rocky Mount (Colony tire) or Wilson (White's Tire).

Go

Farm Bureau's tires are made by Cooper...

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt

I know I can google, but can I sign up online and get online quote as well?

M

Ray Martin

New User
Ray

Scott,

Sounds like there is a full ROI with the first purchase of tires. Hard to beat a deal like that. What else do you do with the Farm Bureau?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott,

Sounds like there is a full ROI with the first purchase of tires. Hard to beat a deal like that. What else do you do with the Farm Bureau?

They do my homeowners & auto insurance at a very good price with good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors