Pallet jack in the Charlotte area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel428

New User
Steve Swail
I am just curious if anyone in the immediate Charlotte area might have a pallet jack I could BORROW for a couple of days. I need to move a 1600 lb machine & would really, really appreciate a loaner instead of having to go out and rent or buy one for a one time project. Obviously I would come & pick it up & then return it to you. References are available if you need them :) Thanks.

Steve

nelsone

New User
Ed
Don't have one, but you may want to check some of the rental places in town. Couldn't be that much!

woodguy1975

New User
John
Colonel428 said:
I am just curious if anyone in the immediate Charlotte area might have a pallet jack I could BORROW for a couple of days. I need to move a 1600 lb machine & would really, really appreciate a loaner instead of having to go out and rent or buy one for a one time project. Obviously I would come & pick it up & then return it to you. References are available if you need them :) Thanks.

Steve

I didn't see this post Steve. :) I PMd you on wnet telling you to join our site. LOL, too late. I'm picking one up today, but will have it under my new jointer for a while. There is a used machinery place here in Hickory that has a few for sale. He is carging $150. That is where I'm getting mine. :)

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS