One Spot open for Maloof Rocker Class starting (Jun 3-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Due to one of the students rescheduling I have one spot open in this class and actually have 2 spots open in the class starting on June 17-18. Anyone intrested in making a rocker. The classes run all day Saturday and Sunday for 3 weekends. I'd like to fill these spots. It works well if you have a class of 4. Class cost is $300.

Thanks,

John

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
JUST ANOTHER reason to start looking for work outside of retail, so I can have weekends off! Though, even if I were out of this job now, I couldn't start class this weekend, LOML's birhday is the 4th... and she turns some multiple of that number that starts with one, and ends with zero....:lol:

woodguy1975

New User
John
NCPete said:
JUST ANOTHER reason to start looking for work outside of retail, so I can have weekends off! Though, even if I were out of this job now, I couldn't start class this weekend, LOML's birhday is the 4th... and she turns some multiple of that number that starts with one, and ends with zero....:lol:

Well, get to it. YOu can make the June 17th-18th class. :D

J

jeff...

Sp by joining up for the class, does that mean they get to play with all the tools too?

J

jeff...

NCPete said:
I couldn't start class this weekend, LOML's birhday is the 4th... and she turns some multiple of that number that starts with one, and ends with zero....:lol:

Is this a test question? :roll:

hutchwood

New User
dennis hutchens
sounds like a deal for this class....what all is included...and do we get to keep the chair.......

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
IIRC, you provide the wood and labor, and keep the chair after 6 days of class???? maybe even 8?

woodguy1975

New User
John
hutchwood said:
sounds like a deal for this class....what all is included...and do we get to keep the chair.......
You buy your own wood and I provide you the instruction to produce your own custom designed chair. You'll need about 70 bdft of lumber (walnut or mahogany) and a few rasps, carving chisel, and a few other misc tools. The class runs 3 weekend (6 days total). At the completion of the class you will have a rocker you can sit on and rocker that is dry fit.

Just let me know. Feel free to contact JohnsonMBrandon, Steve D, or Insomniac to get first hand student experience. :) I don't think they will mind.

Thanks,

John

BTW, the August class tuition will be going up to $450. These are the last two classes at the current price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors