Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
BAM! :eusa_danc

ln4hlaf-10.JPG

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow..............those sure are some purrrty planes. I have been building myself a similar Santa list like Monty's. Maybe some of Santa's elves will be at the IWF show in August seeing how LN will have a booth there. Christmas in August sounds like a neat idea.

D L

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
If I had put in on my Santa list I would have NEVER gotten one. :lol:

It's standard angle w/rosewood. I'll be passing on the Anniversary model, just not into the bronze thing for some reason as far as looks, especially at that price.

This is my first LN and it has sold me on LN planes for sure. You can feel the quality the moment you touch it. I love their chisels too.

Monty

New User
Monty
Yea, the bronze is nice and all, but I don't think I'll be gettin' that one. :oops: I think that the plane you chose is a great tool. It's most likely going to be my next major hand tool purchase (that and the Veritas medium shoulder plane). Thanks for reminding me how bad I want one!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Monty said:
Yea, the bronze is nice and all, but I don't think I'll be gettin' that one. :oops: I think that the plane you chose is a great tool. It's most likely going to be my next major hand tool purchase (that and the Veritas medium shoulder plane). Thanks for reminding me how bad I want one!

And we thought you were going to live up to your signature:lol: :lol: :lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Excuse me - did someone think Monty was going to live up to being done buying tools????? :rolf: He's waaay to infected with WG disease - perhaps made worse by proximity to the source of infection :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS