Oh Klingspor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I finally broke down and went to the Klingspor Woodworking shop in Hickory. I happened to bring along the $50 gift certificate I won on NCWW, and I walked in and started short circuiting. I was overwhelmed by everything they had there. I ended up buying something I have wanted for a long time, the Kreg Jig Master System. I got out DQ discount and an additional $15 rebate, plus the certificate. So I wanted to say THANK YOU NORTH CAROLINA WOODOWORKER for everything you do. You helped me get something I really wanted and foresee using a bunch in the future!:p

Bugle

Preston
Corporate Member
Used the Kreg jig that I won in the fall raffle to build some shop cabinets....made it a lot easier! How do you become a corporate member?

M

McRabbet

Used the Kreg jig that I won in the fall raffle to build some shop cabinets....made it a lot easier! How do you become a corporate member?
To learn more about Corporate Membership, check this thread. Aside from "opting-in" to Corporate Membership (see Profile Options in your User Settings) and providing name, address and telephone number, you must also have posted a thread in the Who We Are forum. You must also meet the visitation requirements of DQ status, which you have already done and maintained.

As a Corporate Member, you can vote for the Board of Directors (and run for an office as well).

BTW, congratulations on your Kreg Jig win in last Fall's Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS