No update emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I apologize for not being present for the past 2 days but I have not received any NCWW'r email updating my threads. My habit is to check them first thing in the morning after reading my email.
I've looked at my email account status and it's alright. Any other reasons they're MIA?

me

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm not good with email. I checked your profile settings and they all look good.

Just to rule out the easy stuff :)

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I just sent you an Email from the system to your defined email address.

Hopefully, you won't get it.

Let us know.

Jim

b4man

New User
Barbara
out of the blue, today's notifications appeared after I posted this. As for "the email" you sent, I got the notification and the email said you hoped I didn't get it. Not sure what you mean there:dontknow: did I get it?:wsmile:

I have a Mac and use Safari. Still not used to the differences in this and PC so I don't know if it's my system or thesite. Thanx Jim!

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Oh, I was being funny. "If you didn't get this, then we know where to look".

Glad its working now.

Jim

M

McRabbet

Jim is not just funny, he is an amazing guy and a major asset to this site! Thanks for all you do, Jim!

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I have to agree with Rob and Nick. Jim keeps this site running like a fine tuned machine. I'm not sure that everyone knows how vital he is to this site. Thanks Jim for what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors