Nice Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Alan,

Kind of informal here... not a lot of rules. Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of woodworking / project do you enjoy doing? What kind of a shop do you have? Any other hobbies besides wood?

Welcome to the group. You'll like it here.

Ray

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome Alan! This is a great site with many friendly, respectful, helpful folks. I personally prefer the positive attitude of the members here over "other" web sites. Don't hesitate to jump in.
Take care,

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Alan!

Poke around awhile and I think you'll get the idea. Lot's of us here need help and luckily, some of the other members are willing to share :mrgreen:

Sapwood

bonewood

New User
Alan
Dave
I'm shocked, shocked that you don't recognize me!!
After hauling yer saw across half the known universe and losing the trailer it was in, I thought I might have some slight notoriety.:-?

Folks,
I am a displaced Tar Heel who scrapes up the dirt over which Dean Smith treads for safekeeping.
WW for more than a decade. Mostly unique pieces for fambly and friends, many for sale or commission. Lots of cherry and walnut and other domestics.

Will post some pics when I learn how--some of the pieces you may have seen if you frequent other fora.

Am gregarious, and this seems a good place without an undue number of radical political trolls.

Look forward to dealing with you folks, even gator, Gillie and Gary:lol:
DaveO said:
Be nice, friendly and helpful, and if there are no pictures it didn't happen. Plus a word from our Webmaster here:
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/whats.going/webmaster.announcements/1655-guidelines.posting.messages.comments.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome, Alan, why don't you post a little about yourself :icon_thum
See you around!!
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmmm, you had me wondering when I saw the post to Kyle mentioning Paula. :eusa_thin

Dave's too busy to remember much :lol:

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bones, err... bonewood, it took me a moment, but after your mention of Paula I put it together. Seems like Andrew is becoming quite the cutting board artist. I am glad to see it. Have you used up all that Waterlox yet?

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Alan, welcome to NCWW. Is that a pic of DaveO with you in your avatar? It sure looks like that big ewok.:lol:

D L

gator

George
Corporate Member
Bones, Bonely, Bonewood (whatever you're going by today) -

Welcome aboard. Didn't know you had an NC connection. How can you talk Dean Smith when we just won the national title?:-D :cool: :-D :lol: :icon_thum :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

George

bonewood

New User
Alan
D L Ames said:
Alan, welcome to North Carolina Woodworker. Is that a pic of DaveO with you in your avatar? It sure looks like that big ewok.:lol:

D L

That's Dave and gator--I am much too pretty to be confused with onea them guys
:lol:

bonewood

New User
Alan
gator said:
Bones, Bonely, Bonewood (whatever you're going by today) -

Welcome aboard. Didn't know you had an NC connection. How can you talk Dean Smith when we just won the national title?:-D :cool: :-D :lol: :icon_thum :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

George

George,
Axe Steve to copy you on my reply to his similar query--too long to reproduce.
I was in hawg heaven--the Tar Heels were still the champs up until the final buzzer, so I am a content man for another year.
:cool:

gator

George
Corporate Member
bonewood said:
George,
I was in hawg heaven--the Tar Heels were still the champs up until the final buzzer, so I am a content man for another year.
:cool:

Since you're in 'Hog Town', you are correct to be in Hawg Heaven

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS