Status
Not open for further replies.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
New to the site and fairly new to NC (1.5yrs). First introduced to ww 2 years ago, worked on a project for approx 2 months and then discontinued work on it till last Dec. I was recommended this site by an instructor for a ww class I am taking. The project pictures alone are worth coming to this site.

tv

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, we are very glad to have you with us. I hope you will find the inspiration, assistance, and encouragement here to re-start your project and do more of them. Welcome to the state too :icon_thum
Dave:)

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Glad to have you in the sawdust pile and hope you enjoy the fellowship and projects. Hope you will continue with woodworking. Terry

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site -- glad you found us and NC, too! I'm curious about your screen name -- are you from snow country, too (I'm originally from Rochester, NY and am glad I'm away from all that snow!). We look forward to your input and questions about this great thing called woodworking.

Rob

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
I am redesigning the walnut chest right now. My wife decided that she wanted a different design and I believe she made a good change.

Concerning my screen name, I lived in Rockland county for 3 years and did a lot of snowshoe hare hunting in the Adirondacks. A collegue of mine ran them with beagles. I miss strapping on the snow shoes and enjoying the beautiful country. I don't miss the cold though.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Let me offer a warm welcome to NCWWer ;-)
Spring is not far away and I think you will enjoy NC. :icon_thum
We look forward to you input and sharing.

Roger (Tarheel born and . . . . . )

PS Thanks for letting our coach return home :mrgreen:

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope to contribute a little bit as I gain experience.

Roger, I didn't let go very easily but I have 15 years of great memories.

tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS