New user from Sims, NC

bws

New User
Ben
Hi all, my name is Ben. I recently retired after 46 years with the same company. I have been watching the NC Woodworker Forum for some time and really appreciate the honest feedback that members receive when asking questions. Over the years, I have built a few cabinets, helped build several houses and a small amount of woodworking. I consider myself more of a “Woodworking Fan” than an actual woodworker. I am amazed at the knowledge of the NCWW members and their willingness to help.

I have attached my last project below, this oak chest was donated to our Church Harvest Day sale.

1704069170215.png

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Ben. Your chest is really nice.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Ben, it appears to me that you are more than a "fan", your work looks to be crafted by an accomplished woodworker...welcome!

RobS.

Robert Slone
Senior User
Hi Ben. I live just south of Spring Hope about 15 minutes from Sims. I go past Sims all the time on 264 on my way to Wilson but haven't actually gone into town in close to 40 years. I hear they have a good grill there.

bws

New User
Ben
Thanks all for the great welcome.

Robert, if you have not been to Sims in 40 years you have not missed much. Still 1 blinking light at the crossroad.

The grill is great.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors