new to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmruskin

New User
Bob
Just joined up to meet local ww's. Moved to Atkinson from Wilmington this time last year, have a 24x30 shop which I am in process of finally setting up, after getting all the household stuff out of it. It's amazing how many tools you can amass and not really know 1/2 the stuff you have!!! I'm into clock making and have built 3 of them plus Cabinets for my wife's quilting habit. Still working 5 days a week at age 70, so my woodworking is limited to week ends.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Let me be the first to welcome you to the site. I would love to see some pics of your clocks and the cabinets for your wife. Mine has a quilting habit, along with a pack-rat habit, so I am always looking for good storage ideas. I am not sure where Atkinson is, but I am very familiar with Wilmington. There is a members map where you can place your location by zip code, so others will know what part of the state you're in...a great geographical lesson for those of us who haven't lived here long. I look forward to your input in the forums. Again welcome, make yourself at home. Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the site - from one of the wives (and fellow (?) woodworker)! We appreciate and accept any and all the support we can get. You'll find a great group here. Please share pictures and browse through the gallery.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site. I would love to see some pictures of your clocks. I just finished making my first mantle clock. Learned a lot, and look forward to making another one. Welcome to the site!

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Welcome aboard Bob. I am sure you will find all of the folks here very helpful and willing to exchange information. Please post some pics of your projects so we can see them.

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Bob,

No doubt you have a lot to contribute and we look forward to hearing more about the progress on you shop. That 24 x30 shop should give you plenty of room to sort out those tools and add some more :mrgreen:

Sapwood

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Welcome Bob,

We are all just a bunch of :

younguns -50 and under
semi - geezers - over 50
soon to be geezers - over 60
and a few who would probably get upset if you called them geezers. LOL.

Seriously, you will like the folks here cause we all have one thing in common, we love to work with wood!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS