New Stuff and 1 kind of Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimwill48

James
First the kind of Gloat. I've been wanting a Dust Collector so I could stop using my shopvac for dust collection. Went in to Lowe's Sat and found they had reduced the price for this small 1hp Delta Dust Collector to $98.00 couldn't pass this up at this price -

PICT0005a.jpg

Will I was there I also picked up this Bosch 1617EVS-PK set. No good buy here, paid full ask of $219. but I've been wanting this set for a while. Ever noticed that routers kind of grow in the shop - This makes 6 for me now.

PICT0003a.jpg

While over at Woodcraft Sat with there 10% off sale, I also picked this up, been wanting one since they came out but with the 10% discount bring the price to $179 I couldn't pass it up -

PICT0002a.jpg

All in all a good weekend :tool: :eusa_danc

James

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Excellent buys! Sometimes, you just gotta have it :) :tool:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congratulations. 3 tools in 1 weekend! You planning on buiding yourself a doghouse?:gar-La; I'd need me one if I did that!

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Hey Jim,

all in all ,I'd say you had a pretty good day of shopping.Thats a great deal on the Delta dust collector.I forgot about the 10% on power tools,I am gonna get a Worksharp.

You Rock!!!

jimwill48

James
Hey Greg,
The Worksharp is great, makes you wonder how you did without it. Now I have truly sharp chisels and irons. Used it on a skew also and worked great for that also.

James

jimwill48

James
Congratulations. 3 tools in 1 weekend! You planning on buiding yourself a doghouse?:gar-La; I'd need me one if I did that!

The LOML was with me when I bought these and was the one who pushed me into buying the Bosch router set (granted didn't take much of a push, really less than a nudge) and the Worksharp. The DC was just to cheap to past. So no doghouse for me besides my Lab doesn't like room mates. :wink_smil

James

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
A VERY nice set of playthings -:eek:ccasion1 here's to you!
Please post a review of the dust collector too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors