New Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

New User
Phillip Fuentes
Hi all. I finally found some shop space. I've posted some pictures of all my junk in my gallery. Turners may find the pictures of my first lathe interesting, its a Zyliss portable lathe that uses an electric drill for power. I'll be posting more pics as I get settled and working again. I've still got power to run, walls to paint, etc, etc, but I can start turning pretty much as soon as I set my lathe up. I'll have a few things for sale in the next few weeks too, a Freud biscuit joiner, LN spokeshave, Ryobi bench jointer, maybe some other stuff. Thanks for looking.

Phillip

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great, you have your work cut out for you, but new shop space is, well, new shop space. I am glad you found a place to settle down in, and I look forward to seeing what comes out of it, after you get the boring crap out of the way.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great news Phillip, ya gotta be excited about getting everything up and running. Keep us updated :icon_thum

I may be interested in the benchtop jointer when the dust has settled.

Sapwood

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Cool...........a new space huh? I look forward to seeing the pix of it as well as the projects you will be turning out.

D L

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Cool! The fun begins. Now you say you have a few things for sale, but the woodguy disease will cause you to spend every dollar that you may get from what you sell so beware. :)

Getting set up and going is a lot of fun in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors