New Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Hi, Here are a couple more pens I turned today

The first one is a gold european in cross grain morado. I turned this one for a customer but they changed their mind at the last minute before they ever saw it

IMG_9595_1024x768_.JPG

This is another european but this time in wenge that rocker gave me

IMG_9598_1024x768_.JPG

This last one was for fun. This is a slim line kit I had left over from when I first started turning. This is purpleheart

IMG_9600_1024x768_.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi, Here are a couple more pens I turned today

The first one is a gold european in cross grain morado. I turned this one for a customer but they changed their mind at the last minute before they ever saw it

Boy that customer really missed out on a beautiful pen. Alex all your pens are great. How about giving us old guys some pointers?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Beautiful pens Alex!! You are so talented. Keep up the good work.

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
Dang dude!! You are a pen making MACHINE! - and quite a talented one at that. Nice job on the pens (and the picture taking too).:icon_thum

sawduster

New User
Robert
Very nice work young sir :icon_thum You bringing some pens with you to Tom's tommorrow morning ?

....I may be in the market :rolleyes:

GeorgeL

New User
George
Very nice work young sir :icon_thum You bringing some pens with you to Tom's tommorrow morning ?

....I may be in the market :rolleyes:

Hi Robert,

Alex is already in bed but he'll have some pens with him tomorrow. He's a little short of stock until the group pen buy goes through

George

cskipper

Cathy
Alex, you are turning beautiful pens! :eusa_clap Keep up the good work. What are you using for the finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS