New Kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Eads

New User
Tim
Just wanted to say hello to all from Tennessee. Just joined this evening. I learned of this site last night while looking for a good product to join picture frames on Amazon. I have only been woodworking for about a year and have lots to learn. Sounds like I'm in the right place. I am going down to the shop right now to try and build a spline jig - found pictures last night on this site.
Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the site and look forward to trying. Take care. I'll try to get some pics on soon.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Tim!!!:icon_cheers

Dive right in and enjoy!

I have yet to built a jig for doing splines and am interested as to how you make out. Love jigs!!:icon_thum

Don't forget to share some pictures of the jig and the resulting project(s) that you complete.

Glad to see you join us and look forward to your future posts and pictures.

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Tim. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I hope you're not looking at the spline jig I posted as it isn't quite 90 degrees. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: :rotflm: Anyway, it's great that you could join us. Please feel free to share your projects and ask as many questions as you need. This is a great group of folks and they're always willing to help. :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Glad you found NCWW, Tim. Tons of know-how, pics, and projects. Questions answered free of charge! :cool:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our sawdust pile. Feel free to join in anytime, and we do like pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS