New feature shows some interesting info

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
If you go to forum home and scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a box that shows who and how many unique users were on the site in the last 24 hours. If you were on the site multiple times during the last 24 hours you are only counted once.

It appears that we have at least 90 unique users on our site every 24 hours. so what does that mean? Well 2 things.
1. 20% of our member base will visit the site every 24 hours. That's twice what is usually expected. Great job!
2. 24 hours from now I should have a total of at least 90 members who will have entered the screen size poll:lol: . Please enter your approx screen size. It is really important.

Thanks,
ForumHome

cskipper

Cathy
I saw the boxes and thought they were cool. One question - whenever I saw them it said there were a x# of members online but only had y# of names listed. Is that box limited to one line of users? Either way the feature is cool.

PS - I voted.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
cskipper said:
I saw the boxes and thought they were cool. One question - whenever I saw them it said there were a x# of members online but only had y# of names listed. Is that box limited to one line of users? Either way the feature is cool.

PS - I voted.

Are you sure it didn't something like
Currently Active Users: 12 (8 members and 4 guests) and then it lists the 8 members ?

M

McRabbet

I think it works exactly as you described... 13 members and 1 guest in the header and 13 members listed in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS