New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Chris Mathes volunteered for the position of "Site Programmer". He did such a great job learning and doing that I offered him the job of Administrator AND Site Programmer. And he accepted:slap::rolf:

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Thanks for stepping up and taking this on. Its so good to have this place to go to and get ideas and just general help and it takes people like Steve and Chris and really everyone to keep it going. Thanks to everyone

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats and thanks Chris :eusa_clap
I peek into the Programmers Forum occasionally, so I appreciate how hard you have been working. Plus it's always great to have someone else to blame when something goes wrong :lol:

Cheers :eek:ccasion1
Roger

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Thanks, everyone! I'm excited to try to give back to something that I enjoy so much. I look forward to coming out here every day and seeing what you all are doing! I don't know what I'll ever do if they block me at work:eusa_shhh...this is my version of a cigarette break :lol:

Anyway, everyone is interested in the 'perks' so here is what I was able to negotiate with Steve. First, the benefits are the same. After all, Clay, do you really think the health care could be any better? It is free to us...what more could you ask for!?! I am receiving a 5% raise, which is nice, but not 'great'. The real benefit will come from the yearly bonus I negotiated. I am eligible for up to 10% of the revenues at the end of the fiscal year. Obviously, this has the potential to help supplement my 'mild' WoodGuy Disease. So, I don't want to get into exact dollar numbers, but that should give you some idea.

Steve also promised a press release in all of the regional papers so I'm going to get my picture taken professionally this week for that.

BTW...can someone help me understand what 'not for profit' means? It seems to be repeated over and over in my contract....

Cheers,
Chris

cskipper

Cathy
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Seriously, except for the delusions (or maybe because of the delusions?), thank you for stepping up for the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS