Need New Cabinet Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bill

New User
Bill Hinds
Been working with a local company to get new doors for our Marsh kitchen cabinets. Seems the 18 year old doors are now made in different sizes than mine. They are thermofoil (plastic coated) and my wife loves them; but the are starting to shed the plastic. The boxes are good. The local company just scratches their head.

I need a place that recoats doors or someone to make new doors of different sizes. We would accept non coated doors, just need good wood painted white and drilled for the hinges.

Any recommendations? We are in Mocksville.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Bill:
No personal experience, but I know that Steve Wall Lumber, an advertiser here on NCWW, does paint-able MDF doors. In Mayodan NC - unsure where Mocksville is, so I don't know how close you are.

There is a whole cabinet refurbish industry out there - so I would be surprised if you could not find someone to make new doors to your specifications.

Keep looking.

Henry

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
No worries. There is a company in lacrosse Wisconsin that will make any size, any style out of any wood including mdf and will finish including thermofoil plus they are competitive and make their ship dates. Check out walzcraft.com. They only sell to builders - I just happen to know one - so we can place an order thru me

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
Same here as Phil. But I use Decorative-Specialties out of Monroe,NC. Any size or finish including thermo foil. Bit of a hike for you, but my showroom is at 1806 N. Hwy 16, Denver. Open M,W,F 10-5 Sat 10-1. I'm personally Saturdays, other than that hit or miss without appt. during week.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Bill I have also purchased from Decorative and there products are A-1 with timely delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors