Need a 12" wide walnut board in the Triangle 4/4

Billm0066

Bill
User
Anyone have one I can buy from you? Looking for 4/4 because I dont have a big enough bandsaw to break it down. 6' in length or even more would be great.

Billm0066

Bill
User
Or even a couple book matched boards I can join together and get to 12" piece. Would prefer one solid piece but beggars cant be choosers.

Billm0066

Bill
User
I need this piece but not willing to drive to Gibsonville for it. Is scott Smith quartersawn oak? I havent checked on that yet.

Jeff

Jeff
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store will deliver it to you for an additional fee if they have a 12" w walnut board in stock. Did you call the Hardwood Store to ask if they even had 12" w walnut? Scott Smith doesn't usually stock Walnut but it won't hurt to ask him if he has it.

Why don't you use two 6" w boards and glue them together to get your 12" width? A one piece 12" wide board is not very common even from the large suppliers.

Last edited:

dpfeiffer

New User
Don
Anyone have one I can buy from you? Looking for 4/4 because I dont have a big enough bandsaw to break it down. 6' in length or even more would be great.
Uh

I've got a small supply of walnut but dont think I have 12" but I know there is some at least 8" by at least 10-12'. If that would work for ya we can figure out the logistics of getting it to you. Where are you at?

Billm0066

Bill
User
Thanks. I went through my pile and will be able to join a couple together. I had 6 boards with a lot of sap from one tree so I will do some book matched pieces. Thank you for the offers.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS