Need a 12" wide walnut board in the Triangle 4/4

Billm0066

Bill
User
Anyone have one I can buy from you? Looking for 4/4 because I dont have a big enough bandsaw to break it down. 6' in length or even more would be great.

Billm0066

Bill
User
Or even a couple book matched boards I can join together and get to 12" piece. Would prefer one solid piece but beggars cant be choosers.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bill did you check with Scott Smith or The Hardwood store?

Billm0066

Bill
User
I need this piece but not willing to drive to Gibsonville for it. Is scott Smith quartersawn oak? I havent checked on that yet.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
The Hardwood Store will deliver it to you for an additional fee if they have a 12" w walnut board in stock. Did you call the Hardwood Store to ask if they even had 12" w walnut? Scott Smith doesn't usually stock Walnut but it won't hurt to ask him if he has it.

Why don't you use two 6" w boards and glue them together to get your 12" width? A one piece 12" wide board is not very common even from the large suppliers.

Last edited:

dpfeiffer

New User
Don
Anyone have one I can buy from you? Looking for 4/4 because I dont have a big enough bandsaw to break it down. 6' in length or even more would be great.
Uh

I've got a small supply of walnut but dont think I have 12" but I know there is some at least 8" by at least 10-12'. If that would work for ya we can figure out the logistics of getting it to you. Where are you at?

Billm0066

Bill
User
Thanks. I went through my pile and will be able to join a couple together. I had 6 boards with a lot of sap from one tree so I will do some book matched pieces. Thank you for the offers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS