My Resignation from the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I feel it necessary to at least temporarily resign from the staff of this great organization due to personal reasons. At some later point I may like to re-join the staff. I just have so much on my plate that I can't take on any more. But for the time being it is most important to my home life and work that I step back to a regular member. With all of the management pressure on me at work and the addition of two grand children I do not feel that I can serve this community with the energy I once did.

Thank You

Last edited:

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Tracy,
Best wishes! Thank you for your good service to-date, and I look forward to your return.

Donn

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looking forward to your return whenever that may be. Family & health should come first here.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Tracy, you have made some fantastic contributions to the success of NCWW over the years; thanks much for your hard work.

Do what you have to do, just be sure to come back!

Scott

Glennbear

Glenn
I wish you the best of luck in getting your life back in balance. Dividing your time amongst several things you love is quite difficult. Prioritizing is not an easy thing. BTDT :)

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Tracy,

I echo the voices of others that family and personal challenges come first -- you've done a great job for many years here and I know the members all appreciate that effort. Good luck and stay positive!

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Tracy,

As has been said, family/work comes first! Thank you for your wonderful service to the group and best of luck with the challenges you're facing!

Travis

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Sorry to here that Tracy. You will be missed in your activeness. I hope everything works out and you can get back to relaxing.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Sorry to here that Tracy. You will be missed in your activeness. I hope everything works out and you can get back to relaxing.

I plan on still visiting this wonderful community daily, I have been proud to be part of the staff and sincerely hope to regain a position on the staff in the future and be able to help folks once again. Thank you all for the kind words. They mean so much to me. I am just overwhelmed with life at this time..........

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Certainly understandable buddy. Thanks so much for everything you've done for this community. Hopefully things will calm down at some point, but until then, keep up the good work and enjoy the time with your family. :icon_thum

richlife

New User
Rich
Being a member is good. Being on staff is above and beyond. Thanks for that. Keep those priorities straight and let us hear from you. If you want to get back the the staff, I'm sure there might be a changce.
;)

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors