More Info on Limited Duration Discount Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Please re-read this post

When a vendor offers "limited Duration" discount card. The semi-automatic process will go like this:

One or two days before the offer will start, the vendor or I will announce the offer in the "Confidential Sales and Offers" forum. The day before the beginning of the discount period, I will semi-automatically generate the list of eligible members. That process will go something like this:

1. Meets general discount eligibility*
2. Full name has been entered as described in the above mentioned post.
3.The card will be generated in PDF format.
4. An email from webmaster@ncwoodworker.net will be sent with the card as an attachment. The email will be sent to the address currently in your profile.

Disclaimer: I will only send the cards for a particular offer ONCE. I strongly suggest that you have your full name already entered, the email address in your profile is correct and that you verify both your email provider and email client can and/or will receive email from webmaster@ncwoodworker.net. ( In an effort to beef up security and reduce spam, some email providers have done some stupid things.) I will sent a test email, if you don't receive this email
by midnight tonight, please post it in the "Problems & Bugs" forum. do not show your whole email address. Just show the domain, for instance, if your email address joeblow@nc.rr.com, just show nc.rr.com.

*discount eligibility
This has been discussed before, but as a refresher.
Have been a member for 30 days or more.
Visits this website at least once a week.
Temporarily until I can write the necessary code, 5 post since you have been a member will substitute for the visit frequency.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

It's been said a few times here but it is worth repeating. We really do appreciate all the stuff you do for us. I suspect that if this were a paid service, we probably couldn't afford you.

Ray

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
This board has done more for me than it has for others. It really help me in feeling like a part of a community, which is not easy for me

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Hmmmm.... I know that feeling. I know it too well. I agree, I feel part of a community here and it is not easy for me as well.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks Papa Smurf:icon_thum

You have done a wonderful job creating a great community . . . but I think you're going to get me in trouble :lol:

Sapwood

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Steve,

Many thanks for all your:icon_thum effforts and dilligence. We are all benificiaries of your efforts.

Dan C.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Thanks Steve for all you have done for us! We would certainly be LOST without your beacon leading the way. Again thanks Steve. Terry :eusa_clap

thrt15nc

Tom
User
A big thanks from me also Steve. It's fun coming here and reading what people are doing, thinking, etc. It's pretty obvious you go over and above the call on running this forum for everyone. Thanks again.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Tom

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Steve, I agree with everyone who has posted on this thread! And I will add that you are the motivator behind all of the participation that we have on this forum.....as well as being the secret enabler for that dreaded "disease" that some have alluded to!
Seriously, Thanks for all you do! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
You certainly do rock 'n roll, SteveO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Still not sure sure where a retired guy finds so much time to devote to a website, BUT Thanks and keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every bit of what you have done for this motley crew is very much appreciated!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS