Michael Brown at Xtravangza

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Anyone notice that Michael Brown is one of the featured folks at the Hickory show???? He was a member here for a while and posted occasionally. A serious chair maker, he builds chairs from scratch. Shop/home are near Arapahoe IIRC. Anyway his member name was Bodger and I finally found his "Who We Are" intro. Apparently, he's not been active in quite a while. Here's the linky. :mrgreen:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
We should all introduce ourselves and make sure he comes by the NCww'er room and sees what the site has become in his absence.
Thanks for pointing that out Roger.
Dave:)

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Anyone notice that Michael Brown is one of the featured folks at the Hickory show???? He was a member here for a while and posted occasionally. A serious chair maker, he builds chairs from scratch. Shop/home are near Arapahoe IIRC. Anyway his member name was Bodger and I finally found his "Who We Are" intro. Apparently, he's not been active in quite a while. Here's the linky. :mrgreen:

Roger

I had seen that and I have seen his work --------you can bet I will visit him at the show:icon_thum .

Jerry

woodguy1975

New User
John
I was talking to him while we were setting up today. He does some very nice work. He'll be out in front of the show in the hallway. You should stop by. I like his interpretations of a windsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors