Met me another member

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I keep missing the functions, but that just means I'll have to met y'all one at a time :gar-La;
Well check farmerbw ( Brian ) off the list :icon_thum

We met for a short while yesterday, swapped some goodies ( kewl tobacco sticks man :eusa_clap ) and jawed for a bit . I was really enjoying the conversation but I had to remember I was at work :BangHead:

Thanx for taking the time and making the trip bro .......really enjoyed it :icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very [STRIKE]cool[/STRIKE] kewl! :icon_thum

Robert,

I'm afraid to meet you. A week later some scrolled picture of my ugly face might show up in the mailbox. :gar-La; Just kidding buddy. Lookin' forward to it. :eek:ccasion1

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Hey bro the pleasure was all mine and the youguns absolutely loved the skeletons that you hooked us up with por gratis! :icon_thum:eusa_danc:icon_thum:eusa_danc We're saving the unpainted one for them to do either this weekend or next week while my MIL is here visiting for my oldests birthday. I'll have to remember to post some pics of the final product.

The tobacco sticks were the least I could do and after seeing more of your wonderful work I figured if anyone could come up with something kickin to do with them it would be you. :thumbs_up I'm still procrastinating the wine rack I was going to use some of them for so all they're doing is gathering dust.

Brian.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Very [strike]cool[/strike] kewl! :icon_thum

Robert,

I'm afraid to meet you. A week later some scrolled picture of my ugly face might show up in the mailbox. :gar-La; Just kidding buddy. Lookin' forward to it. :eek:ccasion1
Hey Duster, Trent's the one on the right!:rotflm:
DSC02044.JPG

sawduster

New User
Robert
Ok.. since there's no pictures, you'll have to scroll a picture of the two of you :gar-La;.

Oh no , no , no ....can't do pictures :nah:
I work for a super-secret masonry manufacturer doing clandestine work with portland , aggregate and lime . I can't say much more , but you've heard of " cement overshoes " ? :crossedlips:

I could post pics of the facility but then I would have to shoot everyone who saw them :dontknow:

.....that would leave no time for scrolling :gar-La;

Not to mention the fact that there would be no one left to sell me used tools :rotflm:

cskipper

Cathy
that would leave no time for scrolling :gar-La;

Not to mention the fact that there would be no one left to sell me used tools :rotflm:

Okay, let's figure this out. You kill all of us and you're going to worry about paying for used tools? Who's going to argue with you? :rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Okay, let's figure this out. You kill all of us and you're going to worry about paying for used tools? Who's going to argue with you? :rotflm:
I'd be more worried about the lack of help loading/ unloading all that heavy iron. And no pony express of course. I suggest you take pictures of the facility, figure out who's expendable, and send those people the pictures by PM :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS