Lunch club forms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Travis and I are now lunching on Monday next week at Panera Bread Apex - as before all are welcome.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Roger, I am sure she goes out with her girlfriends. Why can't a bunch of guys get together without people wondering. We gotta eat too :roll:

Disclaimer: All ladies are very welcome to join the "lunch club", very encouraged to join :-D :-D

Dave:)

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
DavidF said:
Travis and I are now lunching on Monday next week at Panera Bread Apex - as before all are welcome.

Where is this lunch place? I am in W. NC. Probably too far for me to attend. Would like to have an eyeball conversation with some of you though.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Panera Bread in Apex right off of Highway 55. Not sure where you are at, but Apex is west (I think) of Raleigh but still in Wake County.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Talley, we loved to chat with you too :-D
However, it would be a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive :!: It's over 3 hours from Asheville to Apex and I'm guessing you're another 30-45 mins from Asheville. Nonetheless, you're welcome to stop by my place anytime. I have about a thousand questions I'd like to ask :lol:

Sapwood

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
I may very well show up. I only live about 10 miles from there, and It would be nice to actually meet the people behind all these 1's and 0's

DavidF

New User
David
Marco, we missed you!!

Lunch was again a great affair and a good chat was had by all.
Funny though, we have such an amazing group of people with a very broad knowledge base that other than a little bit, the topics were not actually always wood related! ranging from Daffoldils to the poor state of the cell phone coverage across the US! Last weeks lunch was the same way, we are very lucky to have the type of club that we can talk about other things and get answers.

sapwood

New User
Roger
DavidF, it was a treat. Enjoyed meeting Travis and many thanks DaveO for the advice on my Carolina Sapphires :cool:

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DavidF, Travis, Steve, and Roger, again the pleasure was all mine. I just wished I could stay and chat longer, but if you pull your nose away from the grindstone too long it cools down:lol:

Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Did someone say it was DavidF's treat! I should have went :eusa_whis.
Seriously! I do hope to make one soon.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It was my first, and I enjoyed meeting all.

Sapwood, I think one of the adjustable feet fell off of the router table so if it doesn't sit flat, I have it. Came off in the car and I didn't see it.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors