Lots to announce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
Thanks all ... and amen to that Cathy ... got to love it when a plan comes together.

For those in Hillsborough, Sports Endeavors. I'm working as a programmer for them. The coolest part about that is that their building is an old furniture company, so there is some nice wood on the inside.

More news, we get to go home today!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Way to GO!!! Babies are sure fun, watching them grow and need you and love you so much. My son is Now 7 1/2 months and the time has flown by! Enjoy it all while you can, take those moments to change those diapers and feed her, the more time you spend the closer the bond. My son and I have a very close bond due to my wife being in the Hosp and me being the sole care taker.

Anyway YOU & YOUR WIFE ROCK!!! VERY VERY Good News!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congratulations Will! We're very happy for you all. All the best brother! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Congratulations to you and your wife. What a wonderful thing for you, as parents, and for the child. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations on the new job and family. :eusa_clap My sister has 3 adopted children so I know it is a prolonged process. :wsmile:

davejones

New User
Dave
Will,

Congratulations!!! From your look in the pictures, I think she has Daddy's heart on a string already. I'm sure I would be the same way...:icon_thum

dpsnyder

New User
Dan
Congrats on the family addition... and you picked a great town to work in (he said in a totally unbiased manner)!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors